Naselle River is located in Pacific County in the State of Washington. Naselle River originates in the Willapa Hills and flows generally west, passing the community of Naselle before emptying into the southern part of Willapa Bay.
The Naselle River is a fun area stream that contains easy sections between advanced river gorges. The Naselle River is an expert run that should be avoided at high flows. The river also contains rough upper gravel roads that may require high clearance vehicles. Several bridges allow views of the river, but frequent stops along the North Fork should be made to look for river hazards.
Fun Things To Do:
- Salmon, Chinook
- Salmon, Chum
- Salmon, Coho
- Steelhead, Unknown Race
- Steelhead, Winter-Run
- Sturgeon, Green
- Sturgeon, White
- Suckerfish, General
- Trout, Cutthroat Coastal Resident
- Trout, Cutthroat Coastal Searun
- Trout, Cutthroat General Unknown
- Trout, Rainbow
- Trout, Rainbow Unknown
- Trout, Unknown
- · Whitefish, Mountain
- Handicap Restroom: Yes
- Camping Available: No
- Restrooms Available: Yes
- Boat Launch Available: No
- Dates Open: Year-round
- Motorized Boats Allowed: Yes
South from Naselle 1.3 mi on Hwy 4, left at public access sign (before Naselle River bridge) easement starts at bridge and runs 1 mi down river.
Click Here for a Map and Direction to Bennos Easement.
- Fishing in Elochoman River, Beaver Creek – Wahkiakum County Fishing
- Fishing in Kalama River, Beginners Hole – Cowlitz County Fishing
- Fishing in Cowlitz River, Barrier Dam – Lewis County Fishing
- Fishing In Methow River, Averill – Okanogan County Fishing
- Fishing in American Lake – Pierce County Fishing