Windy Point Campground is located in the Northern Cascade Range in the state of Washington. Hiking is a popular activity that surrounds this 15 single family site campground on the river with whitewater rafting or kayaking in the Tieton River. Enjoy river activities such as wading or swimming.
A few of the trails include Frost Mountain Lookout Trail, Keenan Meadows Trail and the Grey Rock Trail. The Tieton River offers whitewater paddling and great fishing and numerous water sports. This facility is operated by Naches Ranger District.
Things To Do:
- Whitewater rafting
- Campground Host
- Comfort Station
- Portable Water
- River Access
3 night minimum on holiday weekends.
Reservations must be made at least 4 days in advance. The camping fee includes entry for 1 vehicle and 1 legally towed vehicle. An extra vehicle fee of $7 will be collected at the campground.
All equipment must fit on site pad.
Vehicles park in developed areas only.
No ATV/OHVS in campground.
No refunds for bad weather.
Windy Point (WA)
Naches WA 98610
Phone Park for More Information (541)338-7869
GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
Highway 12 to milepost 177.5.
- Camping in Willows, Okanogan – Wenatchee National Forest, WA
- Camping in Hause Creek, Okanogan – Wenatchee National Forest, WA
- Camping in Indian Creek, Okanogan – Wenatchee National Forest, WA
- Camping in Cedar Springs, Okanogan – Wenatchee National Forest, WA
- Camping in Little Naches, Okanogan – Wenatchee National Forest, WA