Tower Rock Campground is located next to the Cispus River with a nearby trout pond for fishing. This campground also sits on the east side of Mt. St. Helens. Large pine and fir trees give this family campground ample shade for back in and pull through sites.
Tower Rock Campground is in a lush forest setting with easy access on paved roads. Easy RV camping. The campground is conveniently located for those visiting the east side of Mount St. Helens. There are small store and trout pond nearby. There are a total of 22 sites with a maximum spur of 40 feet. Best Time to Visit: Tower Rock Campground is open May through September.
- Fire Rings
- Picnic Tables
- Potable Water
Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance.
3 night minimum on holiday weekends.
No ATVS or OHVS in campground The camping fee includes entry for 1 vehicle and 1 legally towed vehicle. An extra vehicle fee of $9will be collected at the campground.
Pets must be leashed at all times.
Quiet hours 10 pm to 6am.
All equipment must fit on site pad.
Vehicle parking in developed areas only.
Tower Rock (WA)
Ashford WA 95304
Phone Park for More Information (541)338-7869
GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
- Camping in Takhlakh Lake Campground, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in Beaver Campground – Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in Oklahoma, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in Iron Creek, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in Goose Lake – Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA