Tinkham is located along the south fork of the Snoqualmie River. The site is forested with Douglas-fir, cedar and western hemlock, providing abundant shade. Several trailheads are within a short driving distance. 46 tent or trailer campsites are situated along the South Fork of Snoqualmie River. 3 sites are on the river, and 3 sites are barrier-free. Hiking and fishing trails are within close driving distance. Alpine Lakes Wilderness is north of here, and Keechelus Lake is southeast on Hwy 90.
Restrooms are provided. Firewood may be available for sale at campground. Some first come, first serve sites may be available. Best Time to Visit: Tinkham Campground is open May through September.
Things To Do:
- Comfort Station
- Hiking Trail
- Vault Toilet
- Water pump
Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance. 2 night minimum on weekends. 3 night minimum on holidays. Maximum 2 vehicles per site. 2nd vehicle fee of $7 (overnight) will be collected at the campground.
Phone Park for More Information (541)338-7869
GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
From Seattle, Washington, go east on I-90 to exit 42. Turn south and go approximately 1 mile to campground.
- Camping in Middle Fork Campground, MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA
- Camping in Dalles, MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA
- Camping in Silver Fir, MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA
- Camping in Boulder Creek, MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA
- Camping in Excelsior, Okanogan, MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA