Sullivan Lake Campground is located along the north Shore of Sullivan Lake, 95 miles north of Spokane, near the town of Metaline Falls, WA. The mountainous terrain with lots of trees provides privacy for the sites, as well as plenty of shade for warm summer days.
Sullivan Lake is a unique recreational experience with lots of recreation available. Campers can enjoy swimming, fishing, and whitewater paddling. There is also small grassy airstrip adjacent to the campground, allowing campers to fly in by chartering or brining their own small aircraft.
Sullivan Lake is open mid-May through Mid-September. Reservations are available through Labor Day and can be made up to six months in advance for most sites, and up to one year in advance for the group site, but must be made at least 5 days prior to your intended arrival date.
- Boat Launch
- Comfort Station
This campground has first-come, first-served sites.
There is limited parking available, extra vehicles will be charged a fee.
CAUTION: Bears/cougars frequent the area. All food must be kept in approved containers.
Sullivan Lake (WA)
Phone Park for More Information (801)226-3564
Ninety-five miles north of Spokane, Washington, take Hwy 31 north through Metaline Falls. About 1 mile north of Metaline Falls turn onto Sullivan Lake (County Road 9345). Travel 6.5 miles to junction with Forest Road 22. Turn on FR 22 and fo .2 miles to campground.
- Camping in Noisy Creek, Colville National Forest, WA
- Camping in Pioneer, Colville National Forest, WA
- Camping in Kettle Falls Campground, Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area, WA
- Camping in Kettle Falls Locust Grove Group Site, Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area, WA
- Camping in Fort Spokane Group Site, Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area, WA