Paradise Creek is situated at the confluence of Paradise Creek and the Wind River on Forest Road 30 in Skamania County of the State of Washington. The campground consists of 42 back in sites that have parking spurs that vary from 20 to 40 feet in length.
The Premium Sites are adjacent to the Wind River. This quiet well shaded location makes a great “base camp” for activities like: fishing, hunting, hiking, bike riding, and sight seeing.
Things To Do:
- Bike riding
- Sight seeing
- Camp Host
- Firewood Sales
- Information Station
- Trash Service
Reservations must be made 3 days in advance
3 night minimum on holiday weekends
No ATVS or OHVS in campground The camping fee includes entry for 1 vehicle and 1 legally towed vehicle. An extra vehicle fee of $9 will be collected at the campground.
All equipment must fit on the site pad
All vehicles park in developed areas only
Horses prohibited except in designated horse camps
Quiet hours 10pm to 6am
Pets must be leashed at all times
Paradise Creek (WA)
Carson WA 98610
Phone Park for More Information (541)338-7869
GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
Highway 14 to Carson, 14 miles northwest on Wind River Highway, north 6 miles on Forest Road 30.
- Camping in Panther Creek, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in Blue Lake Creek – Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in North Fork Campground, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in Beaver Campground – Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in North Fork Bear Group, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA