Panther Creek Campground is situated at the intersection of Panther Creek and the Pacific Crest Trail in Skamania County of the State of Washington. The campground consists of 33 back in sites that have parking spurs that vary from 20 to 40 feet in length. The Premium Sites are adjacent to the creek. This quiet well shaded location makes a great “base camp” for activities like: camping, fishing, hunting, hiking, bike riding, and sight seeing.
Things To Do:
- Bike riding
- Sight seeing
- Camp Host
- Comfort Station
- Firewood for sale
- Information/Contact Station
- Trash Service
Reservations must be made 3 days in advance
3 night minimum on holiday weekends The camping fee includes entry for 1 vehicle and 1 legally towed vehicle. An extra vehicle fee of $8 will be collected at the campground.
No ATVS or OHVS in campground
All equipment must fit on the site pad
All vehicles park in developed areas only
Horses prohibited except in designated horse camps
Quiet hours 10pm to 6 am
Pets must be leashed at all times
GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
6 miles North of Carson WA to Old State Highway, (follow signs) turn right to first left, Panther Creek Road and proceed 4 miles to the campground.
- Camping in Blue Lake Creek – Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in North Fork Campground, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in Big Creek – Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in North Fork Bear Group, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in North Fork Beaver Group, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA