North Fork Campground is situated on Forest Road 23 south of Randal Washington. The campground consists of 33 sites that have parking spurs that vary from 20 to 40 feet in length. A few of these sites are 40foot pull through. The rest are back in. There several OHV trails in the area. Check with the camp host for restrictions. The group campground with 3 areas is on the North Fork of the river. In 2010 – The Elk group area is closed due to storm damage, but the other 2 group areas are open.
This quiet well shaded location makes a great “base camp” for activities like: OHV riding, fishing, hunting, camping, hiking, bike riding, sight seeing, picnicking, scenic viewing, and motorcycle trail biking the nearby ORV trail.
Things To Do:
- ATV riding
- Bike riding
- Sight seeing
- Scenic viewing
- Motorcycle trail biking
- Camp Host
- Comfort Station
- Firewood for sale
- Information Station
- Trash Service
- Reservations must be made 3 days in advance.
- 3 night minimum on holiday weekends.
- No ATVS or OHVS in campground
- All equipment must fit on the site pad.
- All vehicles park in developed areas only. The camping fee includes entry for 1 vehicle and 1 legally towed vehicle. An extra vehicle fee of $9 will be collected at the campground. Horses prohibited except in designated horse camps.
- Quiet hours 10pm to 6 am.
- Pets must be leashed at all times.
North Fork Campground And Group(WA)
Randle WA 98377
Phone Park for More Information (541)338-7869
GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
Highway 12 east from I-5. Turn right on Road 25 at Rangle Township.Take left fork onto Road 23 for 10 miles to North Fork Campground.
- Camping in North Fork Beaver Group, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in North Fork Bear Group, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in Blue Lake Creek – Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in Beaver Campground – Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in Adams Fork – Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA