On the shores of Sullivan Lake, surrounded by the mountains, Noisy Creek Campground is a perfect getaway. The lake is very clean and beautiful with plenty of wildlife viewing and recreational opportunities available.
Noisy Creek campground is open mid-May through Labor Day. Reservations can be made up to six months in advance, but must be made at least 5 days prior to your intended arrival date. A boat launch is available on the lake. Popular activities include fishing, swimming, hiking and boating. There are a total of 20 sites with a maximum spur of 45 feet. Best Time to Visit: Noisy Creek Campground is open May through September.
Things To Do:
- Boat Launch
- Flush Toilets
This campground has first-come, first-served sites.
2 night minimum stay on weekends.
There is limited parking available, extra vehicles (more than one per site on single sites) will be charged an extra vehicle fee.
CAUTION: Bears/cougars frequent the area. All food must be kept in approved containers.
GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
Ninety miles north of Spokane, Washington, take Highway 31 north towards Ione. Go approximately 1 mile south of Ione and turn onto Sullivan Lake Road 9345. Travel 8 miles. Campground is located at the south end of Sullivan Lake.
- Camping in Indian Creek, Okanogan – Wenatchee National Forest, WA
- Camping in Boulder Creek, MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA
- Camping in Edgewater Campground – Colville National Forest, WA
- Camping in Clear Creek, MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA
- Camping in Bayview South, MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA