La Wis Wis Campground located off of Highway 12 at an elevation of 1,243 feet. RV and walk in tent camping makes this 122 site campground a popular camping experience from overnight or up to two weeks. Fishing and hiking trails are part of this beautiful area some walk-in sites. Good fishing in river. Supplies 6 miles in Packwood. Firewood sold on site. Hiking trails on site. There are a total of 90 sites with a maximum spur of 24 feet.
Best Time To Visit: La Wis Wis Campground is open May through September.
- Bird Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- First Aid Kit
- Flush Toilet
- Garbage Service
- Interpretive Programs
- Nature Trails
- Picnic Shelter
- Picnic Tables
- Recycling Center
- Sheltered Dining Area
- Vault Toilet
- Water Drinking
- Reservations must be made at least 3 days in advance.
- 3 night minimum for holiday weekends The camping fee includes entry for 1 vehicle and 1 legally towed vehicle. An extra vehicle fee of $10 will be collected at the campground.
- Maximum vehicle rules enforced.
- All equipment must fit on the site pad.
- Vehicles park in developed areas only.
- Quiet hours 10pm to 6am
- Pets must be leashed at all times
- The Hatchery Loop (H Loop) does NOT have water, you will have to go into the main La Wis Wis camp to get water.
La Wis Wis (WA)
Phone Park for More Information: (541)338-7869
GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
- Camping in Beaver Campground – Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in Iron Creek, Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in Blue Lake Creek – Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in Big Creek – Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in Goose Lake – Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA