Indian Creek Campground is located on the Rim Rock Lake in the Wenatchee National Forest. This campground offers 39 single family sites ranging from tent sites up to 45 foot RV sites. Indian Creek Campground makes a great base camp for activities like: going for a hike, biking riding, sight seeing, fishing, boating and various water activities in the lake, whitewater paddling and swimming at nearby Minneapolis Beach. Summertime temperatures typically get into the 80s for a pleasant camping experience.
This facility is operated by Naches Ranger District.
- Whitewater Rafting
- Campground Host
- Comfort Station
- Portable Water
- 3 night minimum on holiday weekends
- Reservations must be made at least 4 days in advance The camping fee includes entry for 1 vehicle and 1 legally towed vehicle. An extra vehicle fee of $10 will be collected at the campground.
- All equipment must fit on site pad
- Vehicles park in developed areas only
- No ATV/OHVS in campground
- No refunds for bad weather
GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
From Yakima, travel 37 miles west on Highway 12, White Pass Highway, to campground entrance, about 16 miles west of junction 12 and 410. From Packwood, travel east on Highway 12, campground is about 20 miles east of White Pass.
- Camping in Hause Creek, Okanogan – Wenatchee National Forest, WA
- Camping in Bumping Lake, Okanogan – Wenatchee National Forest, WA
- Camping in Clear Creek, MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA
- Camping in Blue Lake Creek – Gifford Pinchot National Forest, WA
- Camping in Buck Creek, MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA