Horseshoe Cove is located approximately twenty miles north of Concrete, Washington, adjacent to Baker Lake. Facilities provided include restrooms, boat ramp and swimming beach. Firewood is may be available for sale at the site. The group sites hold a maximum of 25 people each. Area activities include boating, waterskiing, swimming, and fishing. Have a swimming beach and a boat ramp. Best Time To Visit: Horseshoe Cove Campground is open May through October.
- Boat Ramp
- Flush Toilet
- Hiking Trail
Reservations must be made at least 1 days in advance for group sites.
This campground requires a 2 day minimum stay on weekends and a 3 day minimum stay on holiday weekends.
Maximum 4 vehicles per site. 2nd vehicle fee of $8 (overnight) and $5 (day use, space permitting) will be collected at the campground.
GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
From Seattle, Washington, go north on I-5 to Mt. Vernon. Take exit 230 on State Hwy 20. Go past Sedro Wooley. Take the Baker Lake Road to Baker Lake.
- Camping in Bayview North – MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA
- Camping in Bayview South, MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA
- Camping in Boulder Creek, MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA
- Camping in Buck Creek, MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA
- Camping in Excelsior, Okanogan, MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA