Hause Creek Campground is located in the Northern Cascade Range in the state of Washington. This picturesque 42 single family site campground offers back in and pull through sites with summertime temperatures reaching the 70′s. With fishing, hiking, whitewater paddling and swimming on the Tieton River you will never run out of something to do at Hause Creek Campground.
This facility is operated by Naches Ranger District.
Things To Do:
- Whitewater Paddling
- Campground Host
- Comfort Station
- Portable Water
- River Access
- 3 night minimum on holiday weekends
- Reservations must be made at least 4 days in advance The camping fee includes entry for 1 vehicle and 1 legally towed vehicle. An extra vehicle fee of $9 will be collected at the campground.
- All equipment must fit on site pad
- Vehicles park in developed areas only
- No ATV/OHVS in campground
GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
Highway 12 to milepost 168.5
- Camping in Bridge Creek Group Site, Okanogan – Wenatchee National Forest, WA
- Camping in Bumping Lake, Okanogan – Wenatchee National Forest, WA
- Camping in Chatter Creek Group Site, Okanogan – Wenatchee National Forest, WA
- Camping in Cedar Springs, Okanogan – Wenatchee National Forest, WA
- Camping in Cottonwood, Wenatchee National Forest, WA