Campground is adjacent to the White River. Restrooms are provided. Firewood may be sold at campground. There may be some first come, first serve sites available. Dalles – Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forests is a great place for boating.
There is lodging where you can stay the night in tremendous comfort, and if you enjoy comfort, there are great cabins here at Dalles – Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forests. The delightful variety of local attractions and all the outdoors recreation will beyond doubt have you coming back time and again. There are so many exciting things near Dalles – Mount Baker-Snoqualmie National Forests; if you’re looking for a good place to go for a weekend of camping, this is a nice choice.
- Hiking Trail
- Vault Toilet
Reservations must be made at least 4 days in advance. There is a two night minimum stay on weekends, three night minimum stay on holidays, and a one day minimum stay at the day use group site. Shorter stays might prefer to use the first come – first serve system, rather than making a reservation. The 1st vehicle is included with the site fee. An extra vehicle fee of $8 per night and day use fee of $5 per day per vehicle must be paid at the campground.
Phone Park for More Information: (541)338-7869
GPS Info. (Latitude, Longitude):
- Camping in Boulder Creek, MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA
- Camping in Beckler River – MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA
- Camping in Bedal, MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA
- Camping in Clear Creek, MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA
- Camping in Bayview North – MT. Baker – Snoqualmie National Forest, WA